With two ATEC 6 automatic test benches equipped with Airbus family capabilities, Skysmart offers reliable, test and repair services for advanced Avionic LRU components with approved test equipment.
Coupled with 24hr ATEC test bench operation, Skysmart provides responsive and flexible component services for our Airline customers. Close to Stansted Airport we are strategically placed to offer an “aircraft – shop – aircraft” urgent service for quick turnarounds and fault diagnosis of your Airbus fleet Avionic LRU’s 24 hours a day.
Please contact us if you have a requirement and we will be pleased to work with you to meet these requirements.
Our capability types include, but are not limited to;
- BTMU – Brake Temperature Monitoring Unit
- ELAC – Elevator & Aileron Computer
- FCU – Flight Control Unit
- RMP – Radio Management Panel
- FMGC – Flight Management & Guidance Computer
- SEC – Spoiler & Elevator Computer
- FAC – Flight Augmentation Computer
- CFDIU – Centralised Fault Display Interface Unit
- LGCIU – Landing Gear Control Interface Unit
- ECAM CP – Ecam Control Panel
- SFCC – Slat Flap Control Computer
- FQIC – Fuel Quantity Indication Computer
- EIU – Engine Interface Unit
- AEVC – Avionic Equipment Ventilation Computer
- BCL – Battery Charge Limiter
- DMC – Display Management Computer
- FWC – Flight Warning Computer
We can carry out the following functions within the ATEC Automatic Test Equipment workshop;
- Service Bulletins (SB’s)
- Airworthiness Directives (AD’s)
Register an account with us to search our part database to find out if we have your part on capability.